Window film technology has made enormous advances in recent years and Advanced Window Films is always updated with the latest designs and techniques.
Today, by having digitally printed window film applied to your windows, doors and glazed partitions, you can enjoy the following benefits.
- Striking images depicting your corporate or brand image to maximum effect.
- Flexibility to have vivid images which can be seen on either side of the glass or on one side only – it is up to you.
- Flexibility to replace images to promote new brands or services.
- Slow down fading in your fixtures and furnishing and reduce the threat of harmful ultra violet rays.
- Stop unwanted heat and glare.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Privacy, including internal offices and meeting rooms.
- Security against vandalism, intruders, industrial explosion or terrorist bombs.
- 12 year manufacturer backed warranty.
The Latest Technology
We digitally print images to your precise specification onto optically clear PET window film using the CMYK colour model and the most advanced technical equipment available today.
This means that you not only get the most stunning full colour images but the digitally printed window film also renders your glazing fully compliant with current health and safety regulations – and you get a 12 year manufacturer backed warranty.
There is also a frost effect alternative digitally printed window film if required which also meets the relevant fire regulations.
The quality of our single strike CMYK images has to be seen to be believed and the stunning full colour images can be extra density if required by double striking the print.
If you are looking for a modern alternative to the traditional frost effect window film, our single strike white variation will impress. Again, the density can be enhanced by double striking the print.
Giving you all the options
Our capacity to multi layer the CMYK over or on either side of white ink gives the options to allow the colour images to only be seen on one side of the glass or to maximise the visibility of the colour images on both sides of the glass. In other words, we can give you exactly what you want – and to the very highest standard.
For more information about Digitally Printed Window Film call 01 5241418.
Advanced Window Films
The leading window film specialists in the Ireland
As accredited dealer/installers for most of the major window film manufacturers in the world, we have access to the widest range of quality tested and approved products, because of this we are best placed to independent advice and find the very best solution to your particular needs.